Maternity Style Roundup. Key pieces you can mix n match, dress up or down, making them versatile to wear to work or on the weekends etc. Some of these pieces are maternity, some are not. I will try and reference if they are maternity below.
1. These little tanks are so awesome and come in a variety of colors. I have several of them, find here. I’m wearing a medium, sized up for bump (non-maternity)
2. Get yourself a patterned cardigan. You can wear it so many different ways 😉 Find this leopard version here.
3. Similar black cardigan, also something you can wear so many different ways.
4. These fab wedges are still on sale ya’ll. Don’t miss out, they are perfect for summer!
5. Similar lace up sandals to my block heel version here. This color is a great neutral color that goes with everything!
6. White Maternity Jeans, find here and similar here.
7. Black Ponte Maternity Pants, here. Oh so comfy, I could just live in them!
8. Maternity tank dress here.
9. Non Maternity striped version here and Maternity Striped version here.
10. Maternity midi dress here like mine here, similar in black here and maxi version here. (All are Maternity)
11. This satchel is so appropriate for summer, I have in black, but here it is in this pretty gold color!
12. Perfect flat black sandals here, similar here.
13. Oh how I love these cognac Greece Steven sandals. I have literally been wearing them like every other day hahaa, find here in all colors.
14. Tortoise Shell Link bracelet also perfect for summer, find similar to mine here.
15. Michael kors, my go to Everyday watch, here.