So one of my favorite stores is running another promotion through 12/2 on Nike. If you have some extra money left over from Black Friday and Cyber Monday and are looking for this brand I have listed my personal favorites.
1. Dry Element Half Zip...So great for transition from indoors to outdoors. I have several of these in size medium, but honestly I could have gotten my normal size, runs TTS.
2. Dry Training Hoodie... These hoodies are perfect for running errands, lounging around the house. Pretty much anything and everything. Also run TTS.
3. Dry Legend Hooded Training Top... Similar to #1, but without the zipper, has hoodie instead. They are ideal for an indoor workout.
4. Pro Classic Padded Sports Bra... These run a tad small, size up.
5. Fleece Knit Pants...You can't go wrong with a nice pair of sweatpants. I like this style personally bc they are joggers and in my opinion look better with sneakers or even Uggs is just wearing out to run an errand. Run TTS.
6. Pro Dri Fit Sports Bra...Love these sports bras. They are very comfortable with their adjustable straps.
7. Epic Run Tights...These cropped performance leggings come in several colors. Run TTS.
8. Gym Capris are great for the Gym and really to wear for lounging too!
9. These Run Frees are similar to my Nikes and can't beat this price. They also come in a pretty glacier blue color.
10. Elite Studio Stability Grip Socks...I love these lil grip socks for my Barre class. If you attend Barre, Yoga or Pilates these socks are perfect for your workout!