With Thanksgiving this week and Christmas just around the corner I have been planning out my go to wardrobe and accessories to get me through the holidays. Here are my top 10 picks from my personal wardrobe. Hope you like them!
1. Cute and/or Funny Holiday Sweatshirts and Sweaters are a must have for this season. Whether it's for an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party or just to lounge around the house you will always find use for one of these.
2. Go-To Black Leather Jacket. First off, Black goes with EVERYTHING and second, you can dress up or dress down a nice leather jacket. I have the first one below in a small, but also really like this second option. I chose one with gold hardware/zipper bc it went with my MK wristlet and accessories.
3. Patent Red Pumps. This is a no-brainer bc you can always use a pair of red pumps, but especially for the holidays. These pumps are the perfect shade of red. OMG, I just love them. They look great with the #7, but can also be worn with a nice dress!
4. These lil leggings not only go great with #1, but are perfect to wear around the house decorating, lounging or even when wrapping presents!
5. Go-to Wristlet. It comes in several different colors, but I really like the gold for the holidays.
6. So, they are sold out in my exact one, but I found you almost an exact match (on sale). Love this sweater bc you can wear it on or off the shoulders for two different looks and well, it's so soft and fuzzy which reminds me of snow lol
7. These pants are perfect for your night out or for New Years! Love them!!!
8. These earrings are so much more beautiful in person. I have the silver/gold pair and they go great with a nice blouse, dress or jumpsuit!
9. Ok, so this is my first bodysuit and well I didn't think I would like it, but it really does make your outfit look more put-together. Goes perfect with #7. I have picked out two similar options for you below. The velvet is really on trend this year!
10. I don't really think I need to say much about this item bc everyone can use a scarf. This metallic one is going to be your fave this holiday season, trust me!