I love this time of the year where I can still wear skirts with or without hosiery. This lovely little pencil skirt hits right past my knees and is somewhat high waisted making it perfect for work and you don't necessarily need hose or tights. Oh and did I mention, it's faux leather and so soft. You can kinda tell by these pics, but it's a maroon color. Also great for this time of the year, fall fabulous. Outfit details below.
Blouse is Express convertible sleeve Portofino Shirt in Pale Gray. Wearing Slim Fit, size small.
Pencil Skirt is here, but currently sold out so I have picked you out some similar ones listed below:
1. DKNY Faux-Leather Pencil Skirt
2. Express high waisted (minus the) leather pencil skirt (they have lots of color options)
3. Karen Kane Stretch Faux Leather Skirt
4. GUESS by Marciano Sami Faux-Leather Pencil Skirt
5. Calvin Klein Essential Power-Stretch Pleather-Front Skirt
Similar shoes here and here.
Carrying with my Chevron Leather MK bag, which I have carried ALL WEEK, not shown above but check out Monday's post for details.